Today we try drip painting technique. Baby in hyper mode pretty funny. Everyone had good fun with the experiment.
1. Study shape and colours of flowers
2. Practice making different colour esp pink and purple
3. Try drip painting and change directions
4. Revise "drumming" flick paint technique
1. Study and design flowers with diff colour, shape, size, put them on top of the page. Don't forget the dot in the middle for little bees.
2. Make green paint, take very wet brush put below flower
3. Make paper vertical let paint drip and form "stem"
4. Drumming 2 brushes make colour dot splashes
5. Try diff directions, make diff shape with drips
Youtube class link
Work below done by artists of age